I have been told that your life's big decisions/choices are made in heaven...you just follow them... everything is written beforehand by so called God...many a times we fight over bad things happening in our life, we get happy when good things happen in life....in both cases we deal with God...blame God for wrong things and say thanks to God for good things...but the most basic point we miss here is that we stop enjoying the journey of life...life is not about being sad or being happy...to me happiness and enjoyment are different...you can enjoy even after the most cry-ful moments...thinking how foolish u were or the other person was...whenever u cry think of the good memories u ever had in ur life...the purpose of memories is that...and no matter how bad a person has hit u, treated u..if he/she has treated u good once or helped u in his/her lifetime..it means somewhere in his/her heart/mind u have a place, a good place...bcoz no one remains same, everyone changes...and that's what life is....if ppl don't change u won't move on and if u don't move on..u haven't explored the whole world...life is all about enjoying the journey exploring different ppl, different places and different stuffs....deal with as many ppl,places n stuff as u can...it's good...it's experiencing...bcoz everything changes, everything expires...and we should not be "chep" with any person, as is depicted in the movie "pyaar ka punchnama"...if a person doesn't like to mingle with u, don't try to put fight to mingle with him/her....if u r on right side of the road they will come over to u and talk to u, if that's what is written in the so-called destiny...don't let ur feelings make u look like "chep" or cheap to the society...feelings are natural...they will come and go as per their wishes...but it should not hamper our personality, out behavior...
All the hard and bad things in life has taught me at least one thing, I am independent of others..ppl will come into my life and may impact my life for a while (good or bad)...but it's ultimately me who gets to decide how I should live my life....I have stopped fighting for a good relationship between me and any other person (other than my family members) in this world..because any relationship is made up there..I can put fight and get things, multiple things..but a relationship is not a thing to be achieved by hard work...live ur life as u r and have been in ur childhood days, free of any burden but sincerely finishing up ur assigned jobs...and right ppl will come to u naturally and become a part of ur life...This is precisely the walk I have ridden till now...I hope the rest of my walk is more about finding my true self and achieving things I have planned in my childhood days and doing good to society and more importantly live life...
As I see my past
let me remember the good memories I had with you
because my life is going to move fast
let me not wipe out the good memories I had with you
As I live my present
let me make every effort to achieve things I have dreamt of
because tomorrow will not behold this present
and I don't wanna regret I missed things I have dreamt of
As I walk into my future
let me think of my self
Because when I get to retire
I wanna look for my life-book in my shelf...
All the hard and bad things in life has taught me at least one thing, I am independent of others..ppl will come into my life and may impact my life for a while (good or bad)...but it's ultimately me who gets to decide how I should live my life....I have stopped fighting for a good relationship between me and any other person (other than my family members) in this world..because any relationship is made up there..I can put fight and get things, multiple things..but a relationship is not a thing to be achieved by hard work...live ur life as u r and have been in ur childhood days, free of any burden but sincerely finishing up ur assigned jobs...and right ppl will come to u naturally and become a part of ur life...This is precisely the walk I have ridden till now...I hope the rest of my walk is more about finding my true self and achieving things I have planned in my childhood days and doing good to society and more importantly live life...
As I see my past
let me remember the good memories I had with you
because my life is going to move fast
let me not wipe out the good memories I had with you
As I live my present
let me make every effort to achieve things I have dreamt of
because tomorrow will not behold this present
and I don't wanna regret I missed things I have dreamt of
As I walk into my future
let me think of my self
Because when I get to retire
I wanna look for my life-book in my shelf...
No comments:
Post a Comment